Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Dueling Asses At Ten Paces"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk & Bob); Royal Ballslap (Otto).
- Greetings to new FaceSpace Likers and the freebies and bargain deals they got and mop-up from last episode.
- Charlie Sheen has the HIV and blames "insipid women" for his poor lifestyle choices.
- Adele's 25 is selling a few copies.
- Discussion of how the move away from physical media to digital affects collectors.
- Referenced: The Google Play Music Pixies Radio station.
- First Music Break: Iron Maiden vs. The Monkees: "The Trooper Believer" (Audio mix by DJ Schmolli)