iTunes Podcast Subscribe Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/culture-vultures-podcast/id641892049
RSS feed: http://culturevultures.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • E-mail : CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Titles: "Festivus If They Don't Know" or "House Puke Christmas" or "Electic Cis" or "Miracle at the Port Authority Bus Terminal"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Jim Beam with a splash of Diet Mountain Dew (Otto).
- New opening dissertation fails on launch.
- Recap of new FaceSpace fans and the FREE STUFF they got tipped about.
- How long are Culture Vultures shows?
- The results of the Hayley Jane Kickstarter.
- Justin Lin (director of Fast & Furious movies 3-6) to direct Star Trek 3, releasing July 8, 2016.
- Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter split after 13 years of non-marriage and two kids.
- Joe Cocker RIP.
- Correction: While Three Dog Night performed "You Can Leave Your Hat On" before Cocker, it was originally recorded by its author, Randy Newman!
- The Teletubbies Demon Sun Baby revealed!
- Discussion of what made the good movies good and the bad movies suck in 2014.
- SO HAWT!!!
- The money shot in Godzilla which some people are giving a pass to the whole movie for.
- Netflix to release the next Pee-Wee Herman movie.
- Dirk's music artist of the year in especially freaky style:
- Much discussion of the year's best television happenings.
- The Sentinel who kept the show on schedule:
- Hermione asks what our favorite Christmas movie is, prompting appraisals of various versions of A Christmas Carol.
- Why Jews eat Chinese food on Christmas.
- Android Police - the best site for Android news and whatnot.
- The positive aspects of the repeated exposure of the corrupt and biased media from #GamerGate to UVA gang rape to Lena Dunham to Ferguson.
- The credits and our Christmas wishes and hopes for 2015.