Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Titles: "Lady Bitchface" or "Spielbergius Rex" or "A Solid Black Rectangle" or "Regretting Dating Coldplay"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Jim Beam with a splash of Diet Mountain Dew (Otto).
- Dirk his kitteh klaw problems.
- Recapping the free goodies our FaceSpace fans. Go give us a Like to get in on the goodie opportunities!
- Satori Circus crashed the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Hayley Jane's Kickstarter hit its goal, but there's still time to chip in until Dec. 19.
- An interview has been taped with Shelley & Nici Porter - #MomDaughter from this season's run of The Amazing Race - and will hopefully run next week.
- A super-mega-ultra-uber episode of "What Did Dirk Pay For Blu-Rays?" and tales of Amazon shopping. (Correction: Total should've been $2 less because Dirk got Live Die Repeat for that difference after logging it.)
- Why owning physical disc is better than streaming services.
- Additional Black Friday shopping tales.
- The Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer!
- The differences between the Clone Troopers helmets in Attack of the Clones (top) and Revenge of the Sith (bottom):
- Dirk's review of Attack the Block.
- Nerd boner or fanboy goosh?
- Erik Kain's thoughts and cool fan art posters.
- Discussion of the Jurassic World trailer:
The melodica version:
- Discussion of the casting announcement of Suicide Squad.
- The lunch order part referenced starts at 3:37:
- Harrison Ford to appear in Blade Runner 2.
- Oscar Issac to play Apocalypse in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Ksenia Solo - Kenzi from Lost Girl - joins the cast of Orphan Black S3. Here's a tweet of her with Tatiana Maslany:
- Michelle MacLaren to direct the Wonder Woman.
- Pacific Rim 2 is guaranteed to suck even harder than the original.
- Sony Pictures gets hacked. It's really bad.
- The complete original Cosmos series:
- Thoughts on watching Guardians of the Galaxy at home and 22 Jump Street.
- Extensive discussion of the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead and Season 5 overall compared to the comics.
- Not the exact picture reference, but close:
- Amazon is dumping the Fire Phone for $199 off-contract and it's still not worth it.
- Ubisoft kills off the Season Pass for the badly defective Assassin's Creed: Unity and offering free games and DayZ plays cheap games with prices and sales.
- Jim Stirling leaves The Escapist to start his own site. (We were going to post a link to his Patreon, but next week we'll explain why he's found himself against gamers. Whoops.)
- Dirk reviews the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- We preview the #GamerGate topics we had to push until next week's show due to time constraints.
- Guy takes pictures of a bear; gets eaten. Darwin works if you let him.
- Pomplamoose writes an article about how much money they lost on a tour, outraging musicians who know how to turn a profit.
- How the new credits for the 40th season of Saturday Night Live were created.
- J.Law regrets dating Mr. Coldplay, joining the rest of the world on this count.
- U2 has guest singers for a Times Square concert.
- Shia TheBeef claims he was raped during a performance art thing, but never said...
- Some helpful hacks for Netflix.
- Snooki got married. It’s safe to come out now.
Post a Comment