Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Titles: "Bodily Fluids of New York" or "Worst Best Man Ever"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Jim Beam with a splash of Diet Mountain Dew (Otto).
- New opening dissertation fails on launch.
- Recap of new FaceSpace fans and the FREE STUFF they got tipped about.
- The book about writing the movie about Jessica Savitch:
- How Dirk names his computers. NERD!!!!!! An example of Quake 3's Quad Damage gameplay (the blue Quake logo and glow with pumped up sound) is here.
- Discussion of the rapidly escalating Sony hacking story:
- Alex Trebek threatened to quit Jeopardy.
- Sorry, can't find the 50 Cent thing.
- J.Law was underpaid for American Hustle.
- The meltdown over The Interview spiraled as James Franco and Seth Rogen stopped doing press, theater chains refused to show it, and finally Sony pulled the movie, leads to a provocative discussion over whether the movie should've been made in the first place.
- The episode where we discussed the Hollywood double standards keeping Mel Gibson unemployed: Episode #41 Grindhouse Jesus.
- How Dirk names his home theaters (PimpVision®) and computers (NEEERRRRRDDDD!!!!!) and the deal he scored on this Sony receiver.
- The bizarre debate over whether Taylor Swift is hot or not? Really.
- The Jennifer Aniston picture referenced after the break:
- The Hilary Swank conundrum:
- Otto reports at epic length on the New York Walker Stalker Con and general Big Apple tourism tips.
(Actually was super easy to find!)
(When Dirk is Emperor of the Universe, people who post YouTube vidyas shot off TVs will be thrown into volcanoes.)
- The $8M Monet (pronounced mow-net) that got punched:
- The acceptance speech Dirk would give if he won an Best Screenplay Oscar (it could happen!) and how writers are dumped on.
- The LA Weekly piece decrying the pulling of The Interview.
- Fun facts about costume contact lens.
- Discussion of the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees.
- Otto was right about the line in this ad:
- A flashback from Otto's DJ days:
- The Russo Bros reportedly to direct Avengers: Infinity Wars.
- Viola Davis is Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad.
- AMC testing MoviePass (all the movies you want, one per day, for a month for $35-$45) and changing movie habits.
- Dirk reviews Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and The Wolf of Wall Street.
- The Gamespot GTA V 1st-person mode commentary on violence.
- Closing the loops for points made in the #GamerGate portion of Episode #68 about media veracity failure.
- One of the greatest videos of all time. Even Kanye can't dispute this!
- OnePlus teams with Waves for MAXX AUDIO and announces a matching power pack.
- Ford Sync 3 coming on 2016 models.
- PS4 20th Anniversary model in original PS1 paint scheme and you now get a free game.
- How to hack Keurig 2.0 makers with an old lid.
- Gawker suffers seven-figure losses due to GamerGate, but still 30% up in revenue.
- Kathy Griffin to take over for Joan Rivers on Fashion Police.
- “Gangham Style” breaks YouTube’s counter.
Post a Comment