Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Title: "We're Not Japanese Businessmen Here"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk), Ottopilot (Otto)
- Fun Fact: Otto's dog is named after a Pokemon.
- Apologies for not announcing there was no show last week.
- Introductory whatnot and FaceSpace deals for our new Likers.
- Sorry, the only Hamm & Buble video out there is some potato version shot off a screen; the official SNL channel doesn't have it.
- Notes on our summer production schedule and how to deal with the miserable outside world.
- Report on Bob "I'm gonna kill somebody" Koski's birthday shindig.
- Why Dirk wears a watch. (Yes, this came up as a question.)
- Amazon Prime Day was successful.
- Pokemon Go is popular and morons are crashing their cars playing it or being hit by cars. A handy guide if you're happily oblivious as to this latest lemming fad.
- Referenced: The New Yankee Workshop.
- Referenced: They Might Be Giants' "Minimum Wage"
- First Music Break: Iron Curtain, "YYZ" (8-bit Rush cover)
- The 2016 Emmy Awards nominations (complete list); the NY Times' and EW's lists of surprises and snubs.
- Game of Thrones S7 will be delayed because they have to wait for winter.
- A brief review of the premiere episode of The Night Of.
- Laurie Holden (Andrea of The Walking Dead who was the worst) reveals she had an eight-year contract, but got killed off.
- Tom Felton joins The Flash (TV) cast and Wally West as Kid Flash revealed.
- Referenced: "I'll never tell" Britney Murphy style and Buffy the Vampire Slayer style.
- CW Network and Netflix make a killer streaming deal that leaves Hulu in the cold.
- New stuff on Netflix including Albert Brooks' Modern Romance featuring this referenced scene:
- Dirk discusses Mr. Robot and is puzzled as to its mass appeal.
- The referenced Carly Chaikin:
- Referenced: The Tumblr with movie code exposed/explained.
- Second Music Break: Iron Curtain - "Burnin' For You" (8-bit Blue Öyster Cult Cover)
- The Rogue One trailer unveiled at Star Wars Celebration turned out to be just a behind-the-scenes teaser like the one for The Force Awakens, but is still very exciting. The TV showed turned out to be just BD extras edited down.
- Ghostbusters 2016 is getting good reviews, but can they be trusted?
- Sulu is now gay in Star Trek Beyond and George Takei isn't happy about it, but straight male Simon Pegg tells him to shut up, ingrate. (Paraphrasing.)
- The Verge's Chief Grievance Monger Kwame Opam isn't happy about all the penises involved with the Wonder Woman script.
- Fact Check: William Moulton Marston, creator of Wonder Woman, developed the blood pressure component of what became part of the polygraph, but wasn't directly connected to its invention.
- A digression into Kathryn Bigelow's career and the demands for specific racial and gender matches to the material.
- Iron Man is being changed to a 15-year-old girl to The Verge's Chief Grievance Monger Kwame Opam's approval, though Mundane Matt calls out the BS is it. Daily Caller says, "Iron Man Is Now A Woman, Because Diversity."
- Referenced: Lloyd Dobler's manifesto from Say Anything. (potato quality)
- Couldn't find the specific Quora post about Japanese "herbivore males" that Dirk referenced, but Google that and you'll get the gist.
- Third Music Break: Iron Curtain, "Land of Chocolate" (8-bit Simpsons cover)
- Dirk reviews The Legend of Tarzan and Keanu.
- The trailer to Hideo Kojima's new game:
- Details on Detroit: Become Human.
- Red Dead Redemption is now backwards compatible on Xbox One and runs better than ever before.
- Nintendo announces NEX Classic, a mini NES console with 30 games included. Unfortunately for Otto, Contra is not one of them. :(
- T.Swizzle castoff, Calvin Harris, is being a whiny little bitch.
- RIP to The Deer Hunter director, Michael Cimino. A scathing rundown of how he killed United Artists with Heaven's Gate.
- Hilarious Twitter account, Nihilist Arby's.
Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel - MapYROReplyDelete
Find your way around the casino, find where everything is casinosites.one located 출장샵 with the most kadangpintar up-to-date https://sol.edu.kg/ information septcasino.com about Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel in Cherokee, NC.