Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "One-Hour Photo Wall"
- Special Co-Host: Otto the Autopilot
- Special Guest: Dena Luckett!
- Tonight's Beverage: Smirnoff Ice Green Apple
- Pour outs for Shirley Temple and Sid Ceasar.
- Kim Wilde's mid-career music is finally available on streaming services.
- The hot bod video Dirk referred to...
...and another with an uncharacteristically tarted up look:
- Otto's hatred for coffee.
- Discussion of different Star Trek series and the scene from the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Bride of Chaotica" where Janeway sees what she'll have to wear. (Jump to 5:01 if the video doesn't do it automatically.)
- Mop-up from last week's show.
- Dena Luckett arrives to plug her appearance at the Erotic Poetry & Music Festival which is having its 27th edition on February 22.
- The photo Dirk took:
- How she got her start in erotic poetry and how she squares her straight life with her weird life.
- The Metro Times article with sample poems of Dena's.
- Dealing with significant others and how true-to-life the material may or may not be.
- Her writing process and how she creates instant pieces about audience members.
- Her book and possible re-issue and a reading of select poems.
- The ruination of Peanuts cartoons.
- Dena's sexy movie picks (once we get the Katherine Heigl movie out of the way).
- She's not bad-looking, so why is Heigl so hated?
- Extensive discussion of sexual harassment. No, really.
- LaVonne Morgan Mick's outfit when Dirk made his comment:
- The sad cultural commentary that Reddit's Gone Wild sub makes. (Find your own link.) Darkness ensues.
- Asia Carrera's bizarre life story.
- Collective disdain for Stanley Kubrick and infamous casting changes.
- This is Charlize Theron in the same year!
- How boring is porn? We discuss it!
- Dirk vs. eHarmony...WHO YA GOT?!?
- Quick News Bits: Flappy Birds; Darwin Award Winner!; CW show renewals mean Dirk and Hermione have TV to watch; Top Chef outrage; someone tried to abandon Ubisoft's Watch Dogs trademark; Battlefield 4 is still buggy; EA's shenanigans to manipulate Dungeon Keeper reviews;