Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "#GamerGate Is Interested In You"
- Tonight's Beverages: Simple Times Lager (Dirk); Jim Beam & Diet Mountain Dew (Otto).
- Explaining the B-versions of this and last week's shows.
- Keira Knightley stands up for all the misunderstood skinny beautiful people by humblebragging her wet topless body. Right. Her Photoshopped King Arthur poster:
- Jamie Lee Curtis' photo referenced:
- J.Law don't tweet/FaceSpace/Instawhut and has some near-wardrobe malfunction saggy gappage (sorta NSFW)
- Bruce Campbell to star in Sam Raimi-produced Ash vs. Evil Dead series and a Walking Dead spinoff is announced leading to a zombie history lesson.
- Rumor Watch: Suicide Squad casting; a movie about Spider-Man's Aunt May; Dr. Doom gets a radical revamp for the Fantastic Four reboot?
- Another Bourne movie with Matt Damon. Yay.
- >>> #GAMERGATE STUFF <<<
- Calling out VE3D's sexist comments about Ubisoft game developer Jade Raymond. producer of the first two Assassin's Creed games, Watch Dogs, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist (seen below):
(She looks like she's thinking, "I've actually accomplished something; making games people have played, enjoyed and sold mass quantities of them. While others complain, I create.")
- Repeatedly smeared Stardock CEO Brad Wardell is starting to get apologies and retractions thanks to #GamerGate.
- Man-hating feminist (yes, redundant) wants her own games industry.
- Erik Kain of Forbe's "#GamerGate Isn't A Hate Group, It's A Consumer Movement."
- Serial liar and hysteric T.C. Sottek in action. (Warning: Ipecac-like action at link.)
- Topsy Twitter analytics. (Note: This is a rolling 30-day tally and will become more inaccurate over time. Numbers mentioned on show ran from Oct. 5 - Nov. 4. - GG 1.85M (ave 60k/day); Stop 155K (after 1st 5 days, nada); 1989 327K)
- Anita Sarkeesian's death threats in Utah and the video with the text of threatening letter:
- Sarkeesian gets another prom queen tiara from the NY Times, pushing the phony anti-#GamerGate narrative into the ignorant sheeple mainstream. The Guardian's parroting of the NYT piece.
- The loathsome letter from Polygon's editor-in-chief which escalated the gaming press' jihad against their readers.
- The Verge's masturbating hippie's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare review.
- Wired's nasty and dishonest screed against #GamerGate.
- The faked threats piece and the 5-hour Hangout mentioned in Dirk's Wired comment.
- Beta "male" Matt Binder's shrill and dishonest Christophobic screeching at Boing Boing which led to this epic beatdown:
- Breitbart's Milo Yiannopolous - "Incredibly, GamerGate Is Winning - But You Won't Read That Anywhere In The Terrified Liberal Media."
- Breitbart's Noah Dulles - "Supporting GamerGate Does Not Make You A Bully."
- PopeHate - "Gamer Gate (sic): Three Stages To Obit" (aka "GamerGate is Kulturkampf.)
- Robert Stacy McCain's "The GamerGate White Knight Syndrome."
- BASED MOM!
- Felicia Day's Tumblr post about #GamerGate; the predictably slanted Guardian report of her doxxing; and The Ralph Retort's unwarranted attack on her. (Warning: Site and a hefty chunk of their readers veer close to fulfilling the worst anti-GG stereotypes.)
- Taylor Swift gets stalked, too.
- Arthur Chu's emo piece about meeting Felicia Day which is erased by this pitiful display. (Count how many times he invokes Zoe Quinn appropos of nothing):
Sargon from the top rope!
- Newsweek's slanted “Is GamerGate About Media Ethics or Harassing Women? Harassment, the Data Shows” and Daily Dot's laughably tilted "The data behind Gamergate reveals its ugly truth (sic)." (Note the misspelled GamerGate and improper capitalization.)
- Breitbart - "WHILE THE MEDIA SLANDERS GAMERS AS ‘TERRORISTS,’ GAMERGATE IS HUNTING TROLLS AND ABUSERS."
- "GamerGate, the Players and the Played" - a feminist smacks at it.
- Some scary revelations of "mainstream" news media bias from Sharyl Attkisson's book.
- Sarko blames school shooting on "toxic masculinity":
- Live version of "Superboy":
- The Verge beclowning itself - "GamerGate is Dead."
- Daily Dot's Aja Romano cranks up the lie machine to over 9000 - "Anita Sarkeesian's 'Colbert' segment brought out Gamergate's worst." (Because pointing out her lies is RAPE!)
- Thunderf00t's hat trick of FLAWLESS VICTORY about Sarko's Colbert appearance:
BONUS! The day after taping, he dug into her Master's thesis:
- Videos from 2012 exploring Sarko's shenanigans:
- Movie Bob's piece sucking off the first Tropes vs. Women video from March 2013.
- Cliffy B's embarrassing suck job for the same thing.
- Liana K's tweets about Sarko being prom queen and her lengthy response to the Ralph Retort's hit piece on her. (Note: There's a lot of nasty accusations on TRR about Liana K. We haven't gone through them all and don't know how accurate they are, but judging from how he distorted Felicia Day's post and then attacked Dirk for his comment, a giant salt lick may be required for his assertions.)
- Total Biscuit's audio rebuttal to the YouTube guy's slanted piece and his response to a rabidly anti-conservative wannabe fascist. Also his appearance on David Pakman's show:
- Slate - "How to end GamerGate" which starts biased, then gets sane; stick with it.
- One Angry Gamer's article about how the CBC didn't run a pro-GG female dev's interview while running three anti-GG hit pieces, a bias the reporter confirmed in tweets discovered after we'd taped.
- Sept. 2011 Atlantic article about corruption in “enthusiast press.”
- Clearing The Spindle/Additional Items Unused On Shows:
- Boing Boing - "GamerGate colors are a rape joke." (Oh please.)
- Movie Bob gives an incomplete Jack Thompson history lesson to shield Sarko.
- A female photographer who does Suicide Girls-type work posted a photo of her with Zoe Quinn and shared the horror story of working with her and a screenshot of scary emails from her.
- Female developer Kelly Rued's thoughts on "The Gaming Inquinnsition."
- Washington Post piece about a female politician running on a GG platform.
- Salon bashing Milo and peddling the lie that real corruption is passed over for “anti-feminism.”
- Amazon's Echo gets its trailer dubbed. Heh.
- Disney Movies Anywhere is now on Android. (For a limited time, they're giving Wreck-It Ralph just for signing up.)
- Dirk quickly reviews The Book of Life and Neighbors. (Full reviews at DirkFlix.)
- Hedy Lamarr's 100th birthday and scientific contributions. The CorelDraw 8 box:
- Netflix page for the craptastic H2O: Just Add Water. How much can you withstand.
- Weird Al's UHF is available on Blu-ray now! SO WANT!
- Andy Dick gets pinched for grand theft.
Post a Comment