Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Kim's Sunset Viking Funeral"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Jim Beam with a splash of Diet Mountain Dew (Otto). The same old same old. If you want to offer us an adult beverage sponsorship, drop us a line.
- The compiled list of our #GamerGate episodes is up now.
- Otto's caught up on Gotham and The Flash and we talk about it.
- The Felicity Smoak photos referenced - Normal Felicity:
- The Not Another Teen Movie makeover scene referenced:
- Lost Girl has snuck back on the air for a final season.
- Ksenia Solo - Kenzi on Lost Girl because purdy:
- Discussion of the Oscar nominations prompting EW to go SJW, Al Sharpton to get his usual riot threatening on, Vox to lie about racism, and the NY Times to do their usual worst.
- Marc Maron's WTF podcast interview with Boyhood director Richard Linklater.
- Keira Knightley wonders,“Where are the movies about female geniuses?” We have a brilliant suggestion.
- The one good scene from A Beautiful Mind:
- Kim Fowley RIP.
- Our epic interview with Cherie Currie.
- Rumors of Tom Hardy out and Jake Gyllenhaal in as Rick Flagg for Suicide Squad.
- The Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal Family Guy scene referenced:
- Peter "Chewbacca" Mayhem has pneumonia.
- Dirk talks about the Amazon Pilot Season shows Cocked and The Man In The High Castle.
- Amazon is going into the movie business.
- Steven Soderbergh re-edits movies despite wanting that outlawed. Irony or hypocrisy or both?
- Someone has put together The Hobbit: The Tolkien Edit which is only 4 hours long with lots of cuts.
- The hacking in Blackhat is allegedly pretty plausible, but real IT is more like this referenced bit:
- Kim Fowley co-wrote this:
- Movie and TV show trailer talk:
- Fan-made trailer that recaps what was mentioned about Tru Calling:
- American Sniper is a smash hit, so Leftists are embarrassing themselves vomiting their rage online - Seth Rogen, Michael "Tubby Riefenstahl" Moore and Drew McWeeny for three - and then whining that a lot of people didn't appreciate their bon mots. Plus: #BabyGate, just another symptom of Kyle Derangement Syndrome.
- Dirk's American Sniper review. Plus: Act of Valor review.
- Otto recommends Manufacturing Dissent (Amazon Prime Video)
- The AKG C414 microphone is very nice and VERY expensive.
- Kim Fowley's post-mortem photo shoot desires. YIKES!
- Girls and Corpses magazine is a thing with a FaceSpace page.
- #GAMERGATE STUFF (time index ~2:07:45 thru 2:43:15 - 36 mins)
- PC Gamer editor demands gamers stop using "PC Master Race" term because Nazi causing #GamerGate to expose his relationship with a Ubisoft flack forcing PC Gamer to remove him from covering that company in any and clarify their policy.
- Yahtzee's reaction to this kerfuffle.
- Nightline gives the warm tongue-bath to Prom Queen Sarko and LWu.
- The best reply, as usual, from Sargon of Akkad:
- The videos by female gamers who are also sick of the anti-GG media lies:
- Game Politics' very interesting surveys and analyses:
- Editorial: #GamerGate Political Attitudes, Part 1- Is The Movement Right-Wing?
- #GamerGate Political Attitudes Part Two: Old Liberals vs. New Progressives
- How Millennials protest these days:
- Breitbart's John Hayward - "GamerGate and the Corruption of Criticism."
- The Robot Chicken animator's snazzy modified Nintendo Power Glove.
- The Heaven Is For Real Kid admits making the whole thing up. Next stop: HELL!!!
- Screenwriters complain about original works being rewritten into bland formulaic pap.
Post a Comment