Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Will Talk For Free Games"
- Tonight's Beverages: Water (Dirk), Ottopilot (Otto)
- Introductory whatnot and a slew of FaceSpace deals for our new Likers.
- Mop-up from previous episodes.
- Prince died of a fentanyl overdose.
- A Tale of the Bargain Ninja® buying a Blu-ray box set.
- Dirk is missing the NXNE Music Festival for the first time since 2000 due to the radical changes they've made.
- Trailer for James Franco's Lifetime remake of Mother, May I Sleep With Danger:
- Game of Thrones S7 may only have seven episodes?
- The Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman smack talks the producers of GoT for going past where the books ended.
- Willa Holland (Thea/Speedy from Arrow) complains that the DC Murderverse stomped their Suicide Squad stories.
- Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanagh’s Mike and Tom Eat Snacks podcast.
- Mr. Show is now on Amazon Prime.
- Kelsey Grammer explains the origins of the Sideshow Bob voice on The Simpsons.
- The rather consistent choreography of St. Vincent: the arm thing from "Digital Witness" from the Jools Holland's show, Glastonbury 2014 and the AmEx Fashion Show 2014; the snipping fingers bit in "Huey Newton" from a San Francisco festival in Aug. 2015, a Paris show on Halloween 2014, and the Letterman Webcast in July 2014.
- The St. Vincent - Live on Letterman Webcast - Full Concert - 07/16/2014:
- The entire St. Vincent at Outside Lands Festival set:
- Only Music Break: St. Vincent, "Bring Me Your Loves":
David Byrne & St. Vincent, "Wild Wild Life":
- Brie Larson in talks for Captain Marvel?
- Fact Check: Alison Pill was only engaged to Jay Baruchel, breaking up in 2013. She married Joshua Leonard of The Blair Witch Project in 2015.
- How could Scott Pilgrim have not chosen Knives, played by the cutetacular Ellen Wong?!?
- A movie version of the videogame The Division is in development with Jake Gyllenhaal.
- The director of Dope - which is on Netflix - has been tapped to direct The Flash DC Murderverse movie.
- Jeremy Irons says the bad reviews for Batdude v Superdude were deserved.
- New Lara Croft, Alicia Vikander, grew up playing Tomb Raider in secret.
- Warcraft has a miserable 22% Rotten Tomatoes score at the time of these notes (6/9/16), but has banked $168 million overseas on the eve of its domestic release.
- Rogue One reshoot rumors are batted about.
- Rose McGowan strives for relevance by claiming an advert for X-Men: Apocalypse promotes domestic violence.
- Dirk reviews X-Men: Apocalypse and David Bowie Five Years.
- The OnePlus 3 will launch on June 14 and for the first time, no invites will be required to buy.
- E3 is next week, but Watch Dogs 2 was announced prior to taping. Here's the announce video:
- Microsoft won't be adding the DVR functionality they promised 10 months ago. Jerks.
- Official Girlfriend of the Culture Vultures Taylor Swift is back on the market. Call us! She also Bill Murrayed a wedding.
- Bif Naked is going off the market soon.
- Jane the Virgin star Gina Rodriguez lends her dress to a fan for her prom.
- The Oscar [Issac] Dances Tumblr.
- Word-substituted Bible verses.
- Outro Song: Concrete Blonde, "Happy Birthday"
Post a Comment