Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Delivering Pizza To The Orgy" or "Mary Poppins vs. Nickelback"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk), Ottopilot (Otto)
- Introductory whatnot and FaceSpace deals for our new Likers.
- Mop-up of previous episode errors and updates.
- Fact Check: Ricardo Montalbán's chest in Wrath of Khan was real!
- Cinema Sins: "Everything Wrong With Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
- The "Bruce Wayne vs. The World" mashup and the far-superior Scott Pilgrim/Matrix mashup.
- A gallery of nude photos of Cassandra Peterson. (NSFW!)
- Report on Otto's visit to Walker Stalker Con in Boston and his cosplay adventures like his Negan with a puppy:
- Referenced: Tee Turtle cat and Deadpool shirts.
- Dirk needs a Phil Collins tour shirt. If you have one in XL, write us, please.
- It's Official: Game of Thrones' eighth season in 2018 will be its last.
- The 15 half-hour episodes of Arrested Development's 4th season on Netflix have been reedited into a more traditional season of 22 20-odd minute episodes.
- Dirk has started watching Bojack Horseman and what's the deal with Netflix recommendations?
- First Music Break: The Cardigans, "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" (Black Sabbath cover)
- Dirk finally finished Daredevil S2 and we discuss his disappointment over the season.
- Foggy Nelson to appear on The Defenders.
- The disappointment continues with The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S2.
- Dirk reviews Tallulah. (Here's the bewbz scene referenced in its NSFW glory.)
- Ellen Page's shift into doing nudity prompts discussion of actresses who reverse the usual trend and start doing nudity well into their career.
- Second Music Break: The Cardigans, "Iron Man" (Black Sabbath cover)
- Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1 has lost its Part 1 part.
- With Star Trek Beyond underperforming, will they need to go cheaper to survive?
- Video of the restoration and painting of the original Enterprise miniature.
- The reviews for Suicide Squad are brutal and spoiled snowflakes want Rotten Tomatoes shut down for tallying the fail. (Kevin Smith likes it though.)
- Informal debate on the quality of all the DC and Marvel movies.
- A wild fan theory that Rey from The Force Awakens is Palpatine's granddaughter.
- Game developer Bioware closes all but one of their online forums.
- Daisy Ridley chased off some social media due to angry people.
- Disney TV with first Hispanic princess attacked by SJWs for not having enough colonialism grievance.
- Videogame This Is The Police subjected to politicized reviews by SJW reviewers.
- Wacky rare reloading animations:
- Netflix glitch puts Aziz Ansari captions over nature film.
- Man jumps out of airplane without a parachute and survives.
- Lorde's Uber driver raves about prior celebrity in car to her while not recognizing her. For future reference, she looks like this (from this year's Met Gala):
- RIP: Jerry Doyle from Babylon 5 and director/producer Garry Marshall.
- Referenced: Trailer recut turning Overboard into a horror movie.