Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Yuppie F*ck Bar To Douchebag Cafe" or "Smells Like Middle-Aged Funk" or "Icon To The Soulless Ginger Community"
- Tonight's Beverages: Pepsi, water (Dirk), Ottopilot (Otto)
- Referenced: How the Scriptnotes podcast is edited.
- Greetings and cheap stuff for new FaceSpace Likers.
- Otto's NASCAR weekend and Foxfest report. Dirk's photos:
- Another installment of Tales of the Bargain Ninja® in which Dirk buys a new video card, a physical PC copy of DOOM and has price-match drama over a wristwatch. Also: You must buy graham crackers at Costco.
- Referenced: The Pure Michigan spoof ad:
- Facebook has taken their biased Trending feed and made it utterly useless.
- YouTube is demonitizing videos with certain topics raising concerns about economic blackmailing of content makers. The SJW being nasty to Lyft driver story; the Phil DeFranco video about being cut off (and a follow-up); Mundane Matt's reaction (and a follow-up).
- PewDiePie suspended from Twitter for a penis profile pic.
- First Music Break: Cyndi Lauper, "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough"
- Otto quotes The Goonies a lot.
- Fact Check: The actress from The Goonies and Throw Momma From The Train was Anne Ramsey.
- Acting siblings - Quaid, Bridges, Carradine, Sheen/Estavez.
- NBC wanted to make The Walking Dead a crime show without zombies.
- Pretty Little Liars is ending with this season. Waaaahhh!!!
- The Lost Boys is being made into a TV series.
- A Black Lightning series is in the works.
- Stranger Things has been picked up for a 2nd season in 2017. Perhaps we'll have some answers to these questions.
- Dirk reviews HBO's disappointing The Night Of.
- The Comic-Con video which explained where Thor and Hulk were during Captain America: Civil War was released:
- The Honest Trailer and Cinema Sins videos for Batman: The Killing Joke:
- The secret Sins video for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ultimate Edition:
- The Prequels Strike Back attempts to rehabilitate the Star Wars prequels and this woman ain't having none of that.
- Ben Affleck(!) tweets a peek of Deathstroke from something.
- io9 article: "What Warner Bros. Needs to Do to Save the DC Extended Universe From Its Biggest Enemy, Warner Bros."
- Musing about how Disney could really branch out with Star Wars spinoffs.
- Terminator 2 3D is coming in 2017.
- Referenced: Nirvana performing two days after the release of Nevermind.
- Guardians of the Galaxy confirmed to be in Avengers Infinity War.
- Second Music Break: Cyndi Lauper, "Hole In My Heart"
- Jackie Chan is getting a Lifetime Achievement Oscar.
- Ryan Adams album covered in Taylor Swift style.
- The excellent Casting By documentary is on Netflix now. (Netflix link) Cherkitert!
- Fact Check Fail: Dirk can't find who he was thinking of for the casting director. Fred Roos cast American Graffiti and The Godfather but he's know more as a producer (he produced The Outsiders) and that film was cast by someone else.
- The new teenaged black girl Iron Man will be called Ironheart, but the Invincible Iron Man comic will retain the title and reset the issue counter.
- Zendaya is reportedly cast as Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man: Homecoming and SJWs taunt imaginary racism. (Stan Lee checks in, too.) She looks like this:
- Fact Check: Samuel L. Jackson won Best Supporting Actor at the 1991 Cannes Film Festival.
- Why videogame box art sucks:
- Lindsay Lohan's dumb lawsuit against GTA V has been tossed.
- Android 7.0 - Nougat - is out and some people are having battery drain issues.
- 212 musicians sign a brief for the "Blurred Lines" case appeal.
- RIP: Boy band impresario Lou Perlman, Law & Order actor Steven Hill, and Gene Wilder and the photo with his wife of 25 years. A cool video about his comedic timing:
- Ian McKellan turned down $1.5 million to officiate Sean Parker's wedding as Gandalf.
- Good Guy Keanu has chivalry:
Post a Comment