Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Confused about some references? Check the Culture Vultures Lexicon and get up to speed.
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "10 Minutes of Silence & Drooling Sounds" or "These Guys Can Pound It"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Panty Dropper (Otto)
- Intro banter and mop up.
- Referenced: About making the colorized Dick Van Dyke Show episodes Dirk mentioned.
- Info on the 30th Erotic Poetry & Music Festival that Dirk was hosting.
- Detroit's Russell Industrial Center, where this show began, closed for code violations and clients evicted.
- Previewing the upcoming Oscars and Dirk reviews Hacksaw Ridge, Moonlight and Manchester By The Sea.
- Dirk ranks the Oscar-nominated movies and struggles with who is worthy of winning.
- Robert Davi's open letter challenging Hollywood to bring illegals and Muslim refugees to the ceremony.
- Rumors of Mel Gibson being approached to direct Suicide Squad sequel trigger snowflakes.
- First Music Break: The Housemartins, "Happy Hour Again"
- Quick thoughts on the lame Grammy Awards that, of course, was called RAAAAAACIST because Adele won.
- A digression into the Coen Brothers movies.
- Netflix news starting with Iron Fist trailers; the new Mystery Science Theater 3000 series launch date; their producing Martin Scorsese's latest;"Netflix cheating"; and the problem with Netflix series' slow pacing.
- Fact Check: The Marvel Legends figures including Jessica Jones and Daredevil that were mentioned.
- Referenced: The Honest Trailer for the Oscars:
- American Gods debuts on Starz on April 30.
- Second Music Break: The Housemartins, "The People Who Grinned Themselves To Death"
- Referenced: Isolated bass track for Duran Duran's "Rio" showing off John Taylor's chops.
- Arrow producer proudly declares that the show should be hijacked to push liberal agendas.
- The DNC will debate a proposal to condemn Designated Survivor because they're unclear how fictional TV shows work.
- While Seinfeld would not be allowed by SJWs today.
- Snowflakes force pulling of The Walking Dead t-shirt.
- Referenced: The Lilly Singh video:
- A side debate whether luck matters more than talent.
- Discussion of the return of The Walking Dead.
- Third Music Break: The Housemartins, "Me and the Farmer"
- Talk about Girls, Santa Clarita Diet, 24: Legacy, and Riverdale.
- The untitled Han Solo movie has started shooting and there's officially a new Chewbacca.
- How close Harrison Ford came flying over a passenger jet when he landed incorrectly.
- Avengers: Infinity War has started started shooting and here's the announce video to get us hyped:
- Matt Reeves (Cloverfield) tapped to direct the Ben Affleck solo Batman film.
- Otto reviews The Lego Batman Movie.
- Hugh Jackman says he would have kept playing Wolverine if he could've joined the Avengers.
- Why the Halo movie fell through.
- Referenced: The Halo Wars 2 commercial Otto mentioned:
- The surprise Alien: Covenant prologue scene:
- The final Ghost in the Shell trailer:
- ScarJo to host SNL a fifth time.
- Four Music Break: The Housemartins, "The World's On Fire"
- The new Team Thor video:
- Dirk reviews Passengers and John Wick: Chapter 2 (which made a SJW mangina have a meltdown.) Referenced Keanu Reeves training video.
- PS4-exclusive game Horizon Zero Dawn is out and lifeless nerdgins are complaining.
- Kate Upton named cover model for Sports Illustrated swimbo issue.
- Playboy brings back (most of the) nudity. (Two of the three Bs.)
- Fangoria going under.
- RIP: Little Caesar's founder/Detroit Tigers and Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch; jazz signer Al Jarreau; "Funky Drummer" Clyde Stubblefield.
- WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF CLICK BAIT? Actual Headline: "The Boundary-Pushing Sex Scenes of Lena Dunham"
Post a Comment