Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "The One Where We Quote Scrooged"
- Special Co-Host: Otto the Autopilot
- Tonight's Beverage: Smirnoff Ice
- A 35-year Royal Oak Christmas tradition is ending, but we digress through...
- ...and Winona Ryder before discussing it.
- A Scrooged quote-a-thon!
- Legendary 89X DJ Kelly Brown is coming to Raw Radio X.
- Bill Murray's career.
- The 60-year-old kid meme.
- Pussy Riot freed. Dirk's review of Pussy Riot: A Punk Rock Prayer.
- Canuckian politician who felt cyberbullied when her topless appearance on The L-Word was tweeted by a kid.
- The weird connection between Marv Albert and Chuck D.
- Detroit musican Patrick Davy drops by to discuss what he's been up to. We listen to his recorded music, he plays a tune, and plays the Deep Thoughts Musicians Quiz game.
- Discussion over Patrick and Dirk's thoughts on Radiohead.
- The pros and cons of saying you're a musician from Detroit.
- Dirk's rare moment of rock glory.
- Battlefield 4 continues to be buggy and Dirk sucks at The Witcher 2.
- Low Winter Sun is canceled. No loss.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt making a Sandman movie and Paul Rudd is Antman.
- Frank Darabont sues AMC for The Walking Dead $$$.
- An Onion story about an upcoming season of Girls.
- Go help the Hater Kitty Rescue Army, please! Buy a card!
- Lost Girl is back, so here's a gratuitous shot of the girls: Zoie Palmer, Anna Silk, Ksenia Solo