Alternate Title: "I Call It Experimental Freedom"
- Special Co-Host: Otto the Autopilot
- Tonight's Beverage: Smirnoff Ice Green Apple
- Talking about the Snowpocalypse: Polar Vortex thing.
- Discussion of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and the bizarre cult of J.Law haters.
- Brutalist architecture.
- Why celebrity culture sucks.
- Tila Tequila is now doing porn. Find your own link.
- The need to stop calling people just being mean "[whatever]-shaming," especially considering no one cares when men are insulted.
- Alyssa Milano at the event where Jay Mohr called her fat:
(She had her kid 2-1/2 years ago and is 41 now.)
- Gal Gadot smacks down comments about her bust size for Wonder Woman.
- Leahi Rimini and Fran Dresher - best when seen, not heard?
- Dirk and Otto play the Deep Thoughts Musicians Quiz game!
- Courtney Love when less junked-up in 1998:
- Mid-quiz digression about favorite musicals.
- How boy bands saveed music and kids these days suck.
- Hitless Wonder: A Life in Minor League Rock and Roll
- New Gmail app on Android adds security with images.
- Steam Machines previewed and a sampling of a future rant Dirk rant about Gabe Newell.
- Dumb crypto-currencies Dogecoin and Coinye. Plus: Dirk vs. Kanye fans!
- Movie reviews at DirkFlix: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire; Runner Runner; Sellebrity; Prisoners; Broken City; Room 237.
Post a Comment