iTunes Podcast Subscribe Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/culture-vultures-podcast/id641892049
Alternate Title: "Pregnant Pause"
- Tonight's Beverage: Mike's Hard Black Raspberry Lemonade, Crown Royal.
- The strange case of Casey Kasem's disappearance prompts discussion of idiots' fascination with celebrity culture.
- Opening credits of what was also called Yogi's Ark Lark:
- Does crappy TV pave the way to decent TV and how the best writing and actors are showing up on the boob tube?
- WIRED: When TV Is Obsolete, TV Shows Will Enter Their Real Golden Era.
- Dirk's reviews of Beyond The Sea; the review for Denis Leary's The Job seems to have fallen off the Internet.
- H.R. Giger RIP.
- Mortal Kombat Celebrity Edition: Solange Knowles vs. Jay Z........FIGHT!
UPDATE: SNL did cover it!
- Emma Stone is upset with Andrew Garfield being nerdy.
- A band may've scammed Spotify with a silent album.
- Adam Sessler leaves Rev3 Games, leading to discussion of the DIRKWORLD: The Voluptuous Horror of Morgan Webb article which includes a lot of the ZDTV/Tech TV/G4 history referred to in the show.
- KOTAKU: Internet Killed The Video Star: The Extraordinary Journey Of Adam Sessler
- Are Don Sterling's idiot comments alone good enough to lose his stuff?
- Micro$oft finally succumbs to reality and drops the requirement for Xbox Live Gold for streaming services and announces a Kinnect-free version of the Xbox One for $399.
- The first teaser image from Superman/Batfleck:
- Super hot video of Emma Watson and J.Law making out!
- The distracting Emma Watson photo:
- Otto's Word of the Week: Invoice.
- An brief interview with Sue Static for Foxfest.
- The latest rescue kittehs for the Hater Kitty Rescue Army: Poppet, Widget and Battz Maru:
- A quick preview of Motor City Comic Con.
- The rebuttal to Andy Serkis' comments equating performance capture to "digital makeup" from an animator on Lord of the Rings.
- Eddie Murphy playing 3/5th of the roles in a scene from Coming To America:
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within's "Aki Ross" whom Sony had hopes to place in other movies as if she was a real actress:
- Odds & Ends: A recommendation for Bucharest Grill for schwarma; Ben Affleck gets booted for card-counting in blackjack; Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin writes on an ancient DOS computers.
Post a Comment