iTunes Podcast Subscribe Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/culture-vultures-podcast/id641892049
Alternate Title: "Butt Quiet"
- Special Co-Host: Bob Koski.
- Tonight's Beverage: Labatt Ice, Stella Artois, Crown Royal.
- Otto's Word of the Day: ped-a-rast - adj. - a man who desires or engages in sexual activity with a boy.
- Mop-up: Discussion of The Guild and Sarah McLachlin fans.
- The chop shop ring that may've stolen Dirk's wheels has been broken up.
- More accusations against Bryan Singer and details of his party reputation in Hollyweird.
- The yawn over Free Comic Book Day.
- Extensive discussion about the disaster of the Metro Times Blowout this year.
- Seth Rogen doesn't like Justin Bieber.
Slipknot vocalist Corey Taylor's classy reaction:
- The new OnePlus One smartphone (Engadget's review) and the stupidity of smashing things.
- The new Google Maps navigation is cool.
- Vandalism of the EVE Online monument in Iceland.
- FREE Game Alert! Plants vs. Zombies GOTY edition FREE from Origin's On the House program. However, EA is still evil as Jim Sterling rails against.
- Bob's trip to Abbey Road studios, his religious experience touching a piano and various English adventures.
- There is no clip of "Stonehenge" from This is Spinal Tap on YouTube. Boo!
- Odds & Ends: The CW cancels some shows, picks up others; Tommy Lee is drumming on an upcoming Smashing Pumpkins record, wait, what?!; Lee Marshall, voice of Tony the Tiger, dead at 64; the backstory of the E.T. video game credited with killing Atari.
- BONUS 3rd HOUR MADNESS:
- An attempt at a serious discussion about the supposedly negative effect MTV on "quality" music prompted by this picture:
- A collection of MV3 clips:
- Otto's experiences in radio not being a member of the favored classes.
- Otto's favorite video show:
- The source of the repeated quoting of, "I don't like the juice."
Post a Comment