Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Where Am I Going To Get A Kangaroo?!"
- Tonight's Beverages: Okocim beer and Mountain Dew (Everyone)
- Explanation of the editing of this week's show.
- Greetings to new FaceSpace Likers and the freebies/deals they got and mop-up from the previous episode.
- Coverage of the Golden Globes pottymouth antics.
- Referenced: David Bowie's appearance on Ricky Gervais' show Extras:
- Referenced: Jaimie Alexander's Golden Globes dress:
- Referenced: Leo DiCaprio and Lady Gaga's Globes encounter.
- Referenced: Aziz Ansari book gag:
- J.Law's nasty treatment of a reporter backstage at the Golden Globes which led to her being kicked out of the Official Girlfriend of the Culture Vultures club.
- Talk about the passing of David Bowie and how Dirk broke the news to Hermione.
- First Music Break: David Bowie, "I Can't Give Everything Away" and "Hang On To Yourself"
- The 2016 Oscar nominations are run down including the surprises and snubs.
- Fact Check: The actor Dirk was trying to remember was Demián Bichir, nominated for A Better Life in 2011.
- Fact Check: Ridley Scott lost to Steven Soderbergh for Traffic in 2001 when Gladiator won Best Picture.
- The story of how Dirk and Hermione saw two Bowie shows for the price of one. The set lists from the 1st night and the 2nd night.
- Second Music Break: David Bowie, "Moonage Daydream" and "Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)", "Ashes To Ashes"
- Metallica wrongly accused of suing fans.
- How copyright strikes spawned Cinema Sins.
- Recapping the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees and the questionable inclusions.
- Discussion of The Beatles coming to streaming and the top streamed tunes.
- Referenced: Babymetal Funko Pop! figures.
- Billy Corgan is writing a 1000-page-plus autobiography. Can't wait. (Actually, can.)
- Third Music Break: David Bowie, "DJ" and "Boys Keep Swinging"; Adrian Belew w/David Bowie, "Pretty Pink Rose"
- TV News: Marvel's Most Wanted pilot featuring Bobbie and Hunter ordered; Kevin Smith to direct an episode of The Flash; Jonah Hex to appear on Legends of Tomorrow; crossover between Supergirl, The Flash and/or Arrow up in the air; CW contemplating own streaming service; Sherilyn Fenn to do Twin Peaks reboot; this is likely Person of Interest's last season.
- CBS is racist in their stupid Nancy Drew revamp.
- Netflix is now available almost worldwide and the CEO is OK with account sharing.
- Brief thoughts/reviews of Jessica Jones and Ash vs. Evil Dead.
- Referenced: Mundane Matt's wrongheaded negative review of Jessica Jones.
- Fourth Music Break: David Bowie, "Never Get Old", "Reality", "New Killer Star"
- Talk about the brilliant marketing campaign for Deadpool and the idiots petitioning for a PG-13 cut.
- First look at Bernadette Cummerbund as Dr. Strange and how it fits with the Infinity Stones.
- Casting short list for the Young Han Solo movie.
- The first TV spot for Batdude vs. Superdude.
- Dictator aficionado Sean Penn met escaped drug kingpin El Chapo to write a terrible article for Rolling Stone that even Gawker thought sucked.
- RIP Mr. Celine Dion and Alan Rickman.
- iOS autocorrect briefly turns "lardass" into "Kardashian".
- Woman goes crazy, strips naked and causes ruckus at a Waffle House.
Post a Comment