Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Titles: "Casting Couch Predator Action" or ""Scott Bakula Trying To Take A Dump Face" or "You Don't Jerk Off, You Hop On It"
- Tonight's Beverages: Okocim OK Beer (Dirk, Otto, Bob)
- The usual introductory rigmarole.
- Recapping last weekend's Erotic Poetry & Music Festival.
- Discussion of the Oscar winners, Tina Fey's annoyance at the liberal political correctness, Chris Rock's performance and the surprises and controversies.
- Dirk reviews Spotlight.
- Referenced: The Best Picture ranked voting system explained.
- Dirk's collected Oscars Livesnark tweets.
- Fact Check: The reason for melting snow in Canuckia is called a Chinook wind, not climate change, Leo.
- More diversity hiring going on in Hollywood.
- Parents of the Asian kids used in the child accountant bit were outraged.
- Is Tina Fey model-hot, nerd-hot or MILF-hot in this carefully lit and airbrushed picture?
- Angela Bassett's AARP-hawtness:
- The hilarious black actors spoof with Tracy Morgan as the "Danish Girl" and more.
- First Music Break: Taylor Swift vs. Nine Inch Nails - Shake It Off (The Perfect Drug)
- Referenced: One of the many, many examples of how songs use the same chord progressions:
- Details on the home video release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Quentin Tarantino is still butthurt at Disney. Wah.
- Pacific Rim 2 is happening with a new director.
- J.J. Abrams promises gay Star Wars characters because why should it be immune to SJW aggression?
- J.Law and Patricia Arquette display their irony deficiency at a Hollyweird rich folk shindig.
- Referenced: Vanilla Sky (Netflix link)
- How Hail, Caesar! bombed (and so did Gods of Egypt) and whether the idea of "movie stars" is dead and how bad are the worst movies?
- Referenced: Dirk's review of Silent House. (His The Manchurian Candidate (1961) IGN DVD review can't be found for some reason.)
- Fact Chcek: The Criterion Collection Blu-ray of The Player is releasing May 26, 2016.
- The Netflix Crouching Tiger sequel is out and no one is talking about it.
- Dirk (but not Otto; BOO!) is on the list for the Batman v Superman fan screening.
- Second Music Break: ABBA vs VAN HALEN :: Super Jumper (Mashup by MadMixMustang
- Thoughts about the new Ghostbuster trailer:
Someone recut the trailer to much better effect:
- A spoiler-filled discussion of Deadpool including how the studio slashed the budget and what was left out.
- Referenced: Morena Baccarin's request to have divorce deposition delayed due to high-risk pregnancy.
- Man in wheelchair murders man on treadmill in Chicago.
- Third Music Break: Fatboy Slim Vs Dire Straits - "Money for Rockafeller" (Sam Flanagan Mash-Up)
- No Game of Thrones screeners this year after last year's leaked.
- Veteran Star Trek movie writer-director Nicholas Meyer joins the new Star Trek series writing staff.
- Referenced: The infamous William Shatner-destroying Episode #45 - "Genocide or Nickelback"
- White actor Finn Jones is cast as Iron Fist and the SJWs are soiling themselves.
- Thoughts on the completed 2nd season Agent Carter.
- Referenced: "How Agent Carter Lost Its Step (and How To Get It Back)" written by Anita Sarkeesian-worshipping, #GamerGate-hating, bile-spouting SJW asstackler "Movie Bob" Chipman in his actually-useful and informative mode he threw away to be a fat dick.
- Lena Dunham falsely accuses a magazine of Photoshopping her.
- Canuckians are barred from applying to be contestants on Jeopardy.
Post a Comment