Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Yawn of Justice"
- Tonight's Beverages: Simple Times Pilsner (Dirk); Wild Turkey + Diet Pepsi with Lime (Otto)
- The usual introductory rigmarole, FaceSpace Likers and mop-up.
- Referenced: Episode #73 - "Thud: God of Carboloading"
- Using bias lighting to improved perceived contrast for HDTV and reduce eyestrain. Primer here:
- New Vizio TVs are coming two weeks after Dirk bought last year's model. Of course. Also the pros and cons of extended warranties.
- Fact Check: Irvine, CA is in Orange County, down by LA, not in Silicon Valley.
- First Music Break: 2016 Best Actress Academy Award-winner Brie Larson, "She Said"
- Referenced: The Sessions@AOL performances:
- Doctor Who returns to streaming exclusively on Amazon Prime.
- Official Girlfriend of the Culture Vultures Emma Stone and Jonah Hill to star in a Netflix sitcom.
- Otto reviews Dardevil S2.
- Referenced: The Hot Crazy Matrix:
- Second Music Break: Kate Nyx, "What Would Peggy Carter Do?"
- First look at the cast of Wonder Woman.
- Happened After Taping: Cinema Sins took Sucker Punch to the woodshed:
- Dirk reviews the dumpster fire which is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Referenced: The Ars Technica review which calls BvS "the Showgirls of superhero films."
- Referenced: The Cinefix video review where they try to spin the fail as being not-so-bad.
- Referenced: The episode where Ben Affleck's Batman casting broke: Episode #16 - "Shiny Happy Dystopian Futures"
- Referenced: The teaser trailer for The LEGO Batman Movie:
- Third Music Break: Carmel Liburdi, "Big Mistake"
- Hulk Hogan smacks Gawker down for $140M, putting the entire network of sites at risk.
- Referenced: Mundane Matt's reaction video to the verdict and his videos about being SWATted and the first follow-up.
- Dirk switched to Project Fi. Stay tuned for updates.
- Microsoft put a Twitter bot online to pretend to be a millennial girl and the Internet trained it to be a racist Nazi in a day. Some of "her" worst tweets (trigger warning!) and an experienced bot maker explains how poorly M$ prepared for the inevitable.
- How the video of a guy solving Rubik's Cubes while juggling them was faked.
- Stop spamming the video of the "crazy Arby's guy" because it's fake and Dirk will junk-punch you!
- David Letterman is looking hobo these days.
- RIP: White Shadow star Ken Howard and Garry Shandling.
- Pawn Stars schlub Chumlee is busted for drugs and guns.
Post a Comment