Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Culture Vultures: SVU" or "Thor: Fragglerock" or "Do Androids Fear A Broken Condom?"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Juice (Otto, wait, what?!)
- Free stuff our FaceSpace Likers and Twitter followers have been tipped to.
- Upcoming events we're attending/hosting: Konrad Lee and Game Over (with Otto!)
- Mop up from Episode #160, "Hands Up! Don't Touch!" including you get Lady Ghostbusters, Jason Bourne, Big Hero 6, The Lego Movie and Ice Age.
- Comcast Internet was down for a while nationwide.
- The outpouring of hate and scorn from Hollywood in the wake of the Texas church shooting.
- Thor: Ragnarok made all the money and Dirk does a spoiler-free mini-review.
- Revisiting Blade Runner 2049, the director says he wanted David Bowie for the villain, and the SJW killjoys are crying about too many white guys and how CGI actresses are hate crimes against older women. (A YouTuber tackles this noise.)
- A jaw-droppingly racist Amazon review for Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- First Music Break: Ben Folds Five, "She Don't Jelly (Lounge-A-Palooza)"
- Dirk mini-reviews the just-concluded first season of The Deuce.
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is leaving Netflix in December.
- A live-action Star Wars series will be on Disney's new service. Also a new film trilogy and the pricing of Disney streaming. And also, future Marvel series will be there as well.
- Talks between Disney and 20th Century Fox are on and off again, but could bring comic nirvana.
- Dirk reviews S1 of The Good Place and its unobtrusive casting diversity.
- >> THE LASTEST HOLLYWEIRD SEX SHENANIGANS <<
- Forgot to mention Bill O'Reilly's $32M settlement last show.
- Screen Junkies founder Andy Signore fired. The remaining staff's comeback video.
- The molester of Terry Crews has been named.
- Selma Blair's run-in with James Toback.
- Boardwalk Empire star Paz de la Huerta claims Harvey Weinstein raped her.
- Harvey hired actual spies to dig into reporters and Rose McGowan and his lawyer has been playing both sides with the NY Times.
- Dan Schneider, a massively successful producer at Nickelodeon, is reputedly very into his young female stars.
- Political reporter Mark Halperin sacked from MSNBC gig after numerous reports of frottage.
- Director Brett Ratner (X-Men 3, Rush Hour flicks) preyed upon Natasha Henstridge and Olivia Munn.
- Hey now! Jeffrey Tambor accused of harassing a transgender assistant on his Transparent series.
- Mariah Carey?!
- Corey Feldman made a statement to the LAPD regarding child predator rings.
- Is time running out for four-time X-Men director Bryan Singer?
- Steven Seagal harassed Portia de Rossi and Jenny McCarthy.
- Louis C.K. named by five women as masturbating in front of them. (The day after taping, Louis admitted all charges were true, had FX end their deal with him for his five series, lost his 2nd Netflix special, got booted from The Secret Life of Pets 2, had one of his closest collaborators, Pamela Adlon, in shock, and lost his management and publicist.)
- Referenced: Story about Tig Notero's birthday clown short that Louis C.K. apparently mimicked on SNL.
- "Billy the Kidd" about Harry Knowles and other Ain't It Cool News writers.
- Leonardo Di Caprio's production company's NDA hints at how shens are obscured and causing Hollywood to burn down.
- Second Music Break: Neil Cicierega's Google hijack of Lenny Kravitz's "Fly Away"
- KEVIN SPACEY is accused by Anthony Rapp of attempted molestation and the media spins away the pedophilia and cheers his coming out as gay.
- Zac Quinto is appalled at Spacey's attempt to use the Gay Card as a distraction.
- Netflix immediately halted production of House of Cards, fired him from the show, and dropped his movie about Gore Vidal.
- The Oscar-buzzy All The Money In The World had it's Oscar campaign canceled, was pulled from AFI Fest exhibition, then director Ridley Scott announced all of Spacey's scenes would be reshot with Chistopher Plummer.
- After his sacking, House of Cards production employees started coming forward, a Nantucket TV anchor said he touched her son, but the ironically named Gay Talese thinks the victims need to "suck it up."
- Milo Yiannopoulos' take on things.
- The mounting list of issues with the Pixel 2 XL phone.
- PC game seller BundleStars changed its name to Fanatical with new features.
- Dirk bought himself a Xbox One X Project Scorpio and has brief thoughts.
- A mathematician may've sussed out exactly how the opening chord of The Beatles' "A Hard Day's Night" was achieved.
- RIP: Magnum P.I. star John Hillerman.
- George Romero got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Rude audiences are ruining Broadway.
- List of videos that ran the first day of MTV.
- A $375 "Anarchy" army jacket for you rich self-hating fascist college brats.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin, Anguis Viridis
Post a Comment