Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Confused about some references? Check the Culture Vultures Lexicon and get up to speed.
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Smoldering Intensity" or "Black Beats Dark"
- Tonight's Beverages: Diet Pepsi, water (Dirk); Manic Pixie (Crown Royal Regal Apple with cranberry apple juice - Otto)
- Opening boilerplate and greetings to new FaceSpace Likers and the free stuff they were tipped to.
- Massive amount of mop-up from Episode #169 starting with Jimmy Kimmel boo-hooing about how being the Conscience of America is costing him. Wah.
- Matt Damon says he's moving to Australia because of Trump, thus securing Trump's re-election.
- Andrew Klavan's take on The Shape of Water.
- Hollywood's history of collaborating with tyrants for profit dates back to appeasing the Nazis in the 1930s.
- SNL's take on the Oscars including France McDormand's outfit and Common's yammering:
- The Hollywood Reporter says that McDormand's hyped inclusion riders may be unenforceable, secret and illegal.
- How many of the Top 11 box office hits of 2017 did we see in theaters vs. not seeing any of the Best Picture nominees?
- Explanation of how album sales charts are compiled from downloads and streams.
- Fact Check: Dirk was correct that "Industry Rule #4080 / Record company people are shady" was from A Tribe Called Quest's "Check The Rhime."
- Referring back to Tinfoil Swan #6-168 (exclusive to Patreon backers), a piece about how mass shooters come from fatherless homes and the BS of "toxic masculinity."
- The Daily Beast's massive and depressing article about the weasel's ripping off Stan Lee.
- Otto has a girlfriend, Pixie Girl! (She's real, too! Dirk has met her. Or someone claiming to be her.)
- Black Panther surpasses The Dark Knight at the box office, but the racial grievance pimps are now bashing Martin Freeman's CIA character because shut up, you racist!
- First Music Break: Natalie Portman & The Lonely Island, "Natalie's Rap 2.0"
- The far superior original rap from 12 years ago (watch this first if you hadn't seen it to understand the sequel):
- Andy Samberg's interview explaining how it came together. This is the Kool Moe Dee song they obliquely reference in the "water broke" part: "Go See The Doctor"
- Dirk's non-spoiler review of Jessica Jones S2 and he smacks down a conservative writer(!) for being a whiny snowflake.
- Fact Check: The showrunner of Jessica Jones is Melissa Rosenberg.
- Despite the shrieking to claim otherwise, Matt Smith made more than Claire Foy for The Crown not because of sexism, but because he was Doctor Who for three seasons.
- FandangoNow is now part of the Movies Anywhere network.
- Danny Boyle to direct the final Daniel Craig-fronted James Bond movie.
- The Matrix is being re-released in 4K HDR format.
- A Wrinkle In Time disappointed critically and at the box office, so its director, Ava DuVernay, blames racism because of course and it couldn't be due to cutting out the book's Christian themes. Don't worry about DuVernay though, she's been tapped to direct a DC Comics New Gods movie.
- We (too) quickly review Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Mute and Annihilation.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider announced for release Sept. 14.
- Duolingo has released its Klingon language course for people who are looking for something to do after mastering useful languages like Spanish and Chinese.
- RIP: Stephen Hawking who spent much of his life promoting hate because he was famous.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk, Anguis Viridis,
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin
Iron Spades - Titanium DartsReplyDelete
› titanium symbol › Spades › › Spades Classic cards and suits titanium gr 2 · Playing cards with spades. Two-sided dice. · titanium steel Standard poker cards and ace cards with a deck of cards with a value of titanium nose hoop 1.4 titanium dive knife million. The