Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "KHAAAAAAAAAAN (2.0)"
- Tonight's special co-host was Otto the Autopilot, filling in for the illin' McHatin.
- Tonight's beverage: Labatt's Ice.
- A recap of interesting things from the first day of the Google I/O conference, including the ability to upload your own EPUBs to Play Books and the new Play Music All Access service.
- The new Copy.com cloud storage service which is the anti-Dropbox in that they give you 15GB for FREE, but you can get 20GB with this link! You're welcome!
- EA drops Online Access passes.
- Miley Cyrus tops the Maxim Hot 100. Dafuq? The actual attractiveness of previous winners is batted about. Dirk's comments on previous Maxim winners:
2012 - Bar Refaeli - SI Swimbo and Leo ex. Meh. Attractive but bland. Give me #3 Mila Kunis and #4 Katy Perry, please.
2011 - Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Hot, but not my type. Olivia Munn was #2? Man, that fake nerd thing really lofted her up. #3 was Katy Perry again.
2010 - Katy Perry - Alrightee then.
2009 - Olivia Wilde - Absolutely correct choice!
2008 - Marisa Miller - Another swimbo. Not my type.
2007 - Lindsay Lohan?!? - That was three years after Mean Girls when she was at her peak hawtness. As PopSugar said, "The year LL finally turned 21 and could legally drink in the states, she was in and out of rehab three times, racking up the DUIs." That's not hot. That 17-year-old cherry bomb in Mean Girls was hot; in 2007 it was starting to be clear she was a loss.
2005 & 2006 - Eva Longoria - Hella hot, but her increasing insistence on being Queen La Raza makes her ugly.
2004 - Jessica Simpson, or as I call her, "That waste of a great pair of tits."
2003 - Christina Aguilera - She must have been thin then. She's had her moments; now she looks like Miss Piggy. 5-foot-tall girls can't pack on 30 pounds, mmmkay?
2002 - Jennifer Garner - Really? She's always struck me as a sorta cuteish girl, but the only time she looked hot to me was when she was dressed in rubber as a spy hooker on Alias.
2001 - Jessica Alba - Yep.
2000 - Estella Warren - Was Planet of the Apes that much of a boost for her? I see the appeal, but times were different judging from the runners-up. It's always amusing to see chicks you've long forgotten enjoying their 15 minutes.
- Angelina Jolie's decision to have pre-emptive breast surgery and everyone's reaction to it.
- The guy who lost his life savings trying to win an Xbox Kinnect and only won a Rasta Banana.
- How Nikita has a better hard drive McGuffin than Skyfall.
- What Maggie Q looks like for the benefit of Otto.
- A discussion of the opening titles of the James Bond series.
- Music by Eminem (sorta) and Natalie Portman & Lonely Island.
- The career of Morgan Freeman and how he orders fast food.
- Oblivion's ridiculousness is kicked around. Dirk's review.
- How killjoys get snooty about "impossible" things in sci-fi movies as their disbelief suspension peters out.
- The upcoming Motor City Comic-Con and how Otto is geeked to meet Stan "The Man!" Lee.
- Star Trek Into Darkness and the big secret about who Benedict Cumberbatch is revealed along with what the story is basically a remake of, so [SPOILER ALERT]. Dirk's review.
- Panic or Pain drop by to talk up their upcoming show and play the Deep Thoughts Musicians Quiz game.
Post a Comment