iTunes Podcast Subscribe Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/culture-vultures-podcast/id641892049
Alternate Title: "Low Winter Xbox One"
- Tonight's Beverage: Labatt Ice (for Dirk; nothing for McHatin).
- Dirk won Cracked.com's Photoplasty contest: "If Movie Titles Were Honest This Year"
- Dirk's halfway through Season 3 of Breaking Bad and reports progress.
- A discussion of Low Winter Sun and how it would've been so much better with a slight change in the set-up.
- Reddit spoiler trolls.
- The RoboCop statue is a year from reality.
- Xbox One release date is set for Nov. 22, 2013; a week later and still $100 more than the PS4.
- Whether focus groups for games are happening and whether publishers are even listening?
- The Jimquitision videos: "On-Disc DLC Cannot Be Justified" (April 2012) and "Downloadable Discontent" (August 2013)
- The huge patch Killzone: Mercenary will require on top of the base load.
- The huge Skyrim: Legendary Edition strategy guide and the cash-milking evil of Disney Infinity.
- Why Dirk pre-ordered a PS4.
- The game Gamestop was selling used for $90 that we couldn't remember was Xenoblade. Behind the controversy.
- Norwegian weirdo music.
- The sheer f*ckery of the Star Trek Into Darkness Blu-ray release with extras scattered across different retailers.
- Internet rage about the casting of the 50 Shades of Grey movie.
- Android 4.4 is no longer Key Lime Pie, but KitKat. About the secret cross-promotion deal.
- The image we discussed of a dragon getting bizzay with a car. WARNING: Extremely NSFW and you can't unsee this stuff! You have been warned! Click at your own peril!
- Samsung Galaxy Gear and Note 3 mentioned.
- ScarJo's boobs return! (But she's engaged now. Boo.) Before and after comparo:
- Nexus 5 incoming?
- Some more Reddit grousing.
Post a Comment