Alternate Title: "Black Is The New Holocaust"
- Special Co-Host: Otto the Autopilot
- Tonight's Beverage: Smirnoff Ice Green Apple (It's time for Smirnoff to start advertising on the show. Seriously.)
- The seriously effed-up, even by Michigan standards, weather.
- Otto reports on his trip to Las Vegas which caused us to take the week off.
- This photo of Emma Watson launches a discussion of what's taking her so long to get hot?
More photos from the ELLE shoot.
- The difference between Avril Lavigne in 2002 (age 17) and the Maxim shoot in 2008 (age 23):
- Keira Knightly in Bend It Like Beckham, filmed when she was 16. (Can't find a better full-length shot of this outfit.)
- Discussion of the controversy surrounding Noah leads into an Otto rant about religion. (Really! Not Dirk ranting for a change.)
- Discussion of the Oscars, the controversies regarding the ceremony and complaints from the professionally aggrieved, and Otto's dislike for Ellen DeGeneres.
- Problems with pigeons.
- J.Law is a total goon and that's what makes her great!
- Dirk's Oscars 2014 Livesnark tweet compilation.
- Late-'90s teen movies and Rachel Leigh Cook.
- Dirk's deep affection for Josie and the Pussycats.
- How The Walking Dead has become Idiot of the Week and agreeance about Lauren Cohan:
- Discussion of TV shows Star-Crossed, Intelligence, Resurrection, Almost Human, Pretty Little Liars, Girls, and others.
- Hotel Internet speeds.
- Someone needs to learn how to spell "Shapeshifter."
- The continuing mystery of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.
- Lena Dunham and the BS controversy about screen time for women. She's also threatening to quit acting.
- The annoying hypocrisy of Eddie Vedder.
- John Mayer and Katy Perry break up. "Pussy Arrogance" spotted.
- Amazon raises the price on Prime to $99. Boo.
- Battlefield 4 remains broken after four months.
- How Target screwed the pooch in stopping the credit card hack last year. Stunning incompetence.
- Local music impresario Sue Static is interviewed in this week's Metro Times.
Post a Comment