Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Joanie Loves Chachi of Zombie Shows" or "Would Let Touch Nozzle"
- Tonight's Beverages: Tyskie (Dirk); Autopilot (Otto)
- Opening comments and encouragement to follow us on Twitter.
- Freebies our FaceSpace Likers got hipped to like the entire Dischord Records catalog being free to stream and the heads-up for a free movie from Google Play, Rememory, starring Peter Dinklage:
- Why we're not continuing our discussion from last week of the Google Memo due to the events in Charlottesvile, VA and the fast-moving turmoil in its aftermath; not talking political issues this week.
- Referenced: CNN's Wolf Blitzer's insane question whether a radical Islamist attack in Barcelona was a copycat, so nuts that even the HuffPoo couldn't believe it.
- Dirk FINALLY finished Luke Cage - it came out Sept. 30, 2016 (almost a year ago!) - and has some thoughts.
- Dirk started watching Iron Fist and has preliminary comments, but mostly praises Jessica Henwick, seen here in her prior gig as a Sand Snake on Game of Thrones:
- Referenced: The Colon Blow cereal ad from SNL:
- Netflix in negotiations with Disney to keep Star Wars and Marvel MOVIES (not the TV series as stated on the show).
- Julian McMahon joining the cast of Marvel's Runaways.
- Shonda Rhimes leaves ABC for Netflix.
- ABC is making a live-action Jetsons sitcom.
- Referenced: Variety's slanguage dictionary.
- HBO accidentally leaked an upcoming Game of Thrones episode.
- Referenced: Martika, "Toy Soldiers"
Who isn't Tanita Tikaram:
- Are cord-cutters getting hosed by all these services being launched by individual content creators and is it fostering piracy?
- The creators and producers of The Walking Dead are suing the bejeebers out of AMC.
- Orphan Black concludes its five-season run and Dirk gives an overall review and we pick our favorite clones. Vulture names Tatiana Maslany the Best Actress on TV and ranks the clones.
- Daniel Craig agrees to one last go as James Bond.
- St. Vincent (Annie Clark) to direct a gender-flipped updated take on The Picture of Dorian Gray.
- Tom Cruise broke his ankle shooting M:I-6.
- Movie Pass - a service where you see as many movies as you want for a fixed price - cuts its price to $10 per month. AMC Theaters threatens to sue, though they accepted it and were an early partner.
- Movie trailers for mother! (sic) and Molly's Game:
- The lovely Jessica Chastain:
- RIP: Joe Bologna, who starred in My Favorite Year, prompting a riff on Peter O'Toole.
- The Last Blockbuster Twitter account. (The "interview" with the store.)
- Law & Order: SVU screenshots with alternate Ice-T dialog.
- Where Trader Joe's gets its foods from.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin,
Post a Comment